Tuesday, May 3, 2016

We Have a Stray

Well looks like this new blog is going to be interesting after all. I have been going through all the older hidden stories in my Fine Cats blog to post on here. I'm trying to post them in the order they were acted out, but low and behold something very interesting has been happening this past week. We have a very skinny stray coming around. When it was closer to the deck I didn't have my camera so by the time I got it the cat had moved away from the deck and hid behind a tree and Dixie was observing it's every move. Little girl was watching from our deck.

The black cat is Dixie, the stray is light tan and white. Don't know if it's a male or female but I think it's a girl because she's (I'm saying she until I know better) she is calm, quiet, and seems gentle. Just when it was going to get interesting some friends of mine walked up on the deck and off ran the stray into the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you cat lovers =^..^=