Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Little Girl ~ Part #2

Where I left off a few day's ago.....
I know I left you off with no idea what's going on but by the time Gypsy came home I was exhausted and went to bed to tired to post anything. Gypsy came to the door about a half hour after she left. I let her in and searched the porch as much as I could from my door and no signs of Little Girl. I rolled down the covers on my bed and then got my PJ's on. One more look out the door and then I'm shutting it and going to bed. There she is !  Little Girl was at the door. Needles to say we all went to bed and fell asleep very quickly. What I wondered the next day was....did Gypsy find Little Girl and scold her and tell her to get her furry little butt home, or did it just happen that Little Girl came home just fifteen minuets after Gypsy came in ? We'll never know. Little Girl is not going out again until after she has her kittens, and that's that!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you cat lovers =^..^=