Thursday, May 19, 2016

A Name For The Stray!



He or she is on my deck and porch every day. Usually it comes out of the woods between 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. and jumps on my porch and goes to the waiting pan of food on the chair. He or she them goes to the other chair, washes itself and then falls asleep for awhile. Later all three of the cats roam around the yard, chase after bugs and butterflies,  or sleep sleep sleep on my porch railings  floor or chairs. When the sun starts to go down the stray walks down into the woods and as far as I know stays away all night. I really wish I could follow him or her so I could see just where the cat stays all night. I also wonder if the cat will  eventually stay on my porch all night, time will tell. I have named the stray Chatter. That's just what she does along with her meowing she talks a lot, she looks right at me and chatters. It works well for a male or a female so Chatter it is. 
                                                              

4 comments:

  1. Yes it would be good to know where Chatter stays at night. Love the name. I take it from the post Chatter has been accepted by the cats as well as the humans. Pretty cat, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening Angela, yes she was accepted by Dixie and Little Girl. What really surprises me is that my daughters cat does not attack her either. He's known as the Monster and can not be around my Dixie and Little Girl.

    https://mykentuckycats.blogspot.com/2016/05/i-forgot-one.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a BEAUTIFUL kitty! He/she looks like peach ice cream or a cloud at sunset. A stray who was taken care of very well! And a great name for a talker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Suzanne, thank you for visiting our blog and commenting on our new family member.
    She seems as gentle as she looks, I like the description peach ice cream. =^..^=

    ReplyDelete

Thank you cat lovers =^..^=