Friday, September 23, 2016

So many questions....

It's been over three weeks now since we have seen Chatter.  I know he was happy here, he had everything. Lots of food, clean fresh water every day. My porch with bamboo screens down and ceiling fans going on hot humid days. The company of my other cats, and they all seemed to get along. 
Did he get hit by a vehicle, attacked by a dog or dogs, perhaps coyotes. They come out at night and you can hear them howling in the woods.
What ever the case, I know I'll keep watching out  for him for awhile longer before I stop. It's not fair for a cat to come into your home and into you heart and then leave.
                                                  

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so sorry for Chatter and you, with a broken heart. Coyotes make me nervous. Did Chatter stay in at night? A white cat, however, is known for its ability to avoid troubles and it has to worry a bit more. Have you put out signs anywhere? Perhaps Chatter found another feed bowl nearby?? Do keep us posted and I'm glad we can now leave comments.

    Loulou from Living With Loulou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Chatter returns soon and stays safe while he is away, the cats will be sending come home purrs to him. ATCAD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope Chatter returns soon and stays safe while he is away, the cats will be sending come home purrs to him. ATCAD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, as much as it hurts to wonder where and how Chatter is, he means something to you. And cats have been known to show up weeks or months later. Hope Chatter returns soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your comforting comments. Chatter was a stray and he may have very interesting stories to tell. Some strays will stay when they find a nice home and some just have to keep moving on, it's in their makeup. He might show up again some day and that would be great. =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry about Chatter. Yes,it is so hard to have them leave and worse not to know. Purrayers !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here I am again. I hope with my heart Chatter comes back. xxoo we all here now how heartbreaking that is.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you cat lovers =^..^=