Friday, January 13, 2017

I'm So Foolish

Hi cat lovers, it's been some time since I've been here I know. I just haven't had much to talk about since Chatter had disappeared from our home. It is now over five months and foolish as it may be, I still look out on my porch for him in the morning before I get my coffee. I really don't expect to see him their but in my mind I think....wouldn't it be awesome if he was their waiting for me to open the door. Foolish foolish me, it's only a cat I had for only six months in my life.

5 comments:

  1. They meet so many obstacles and other animals while they live outside. It's hard to say what happened to Chatter but I know Chatter would so much rather home be with you again. Six months is a long time, and relationships are built during even that short seeming time.
    I so hope Chatter comes home one day soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not foolish. There are stories all over of cats turning up after months. But it is so heartbreaking . Purrayers that Chatter turns up - or sends you another "heart cat" because he knows you and the cat both need a loving companion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be very saddening to have your kitty disappear. I would really have trouble with that, but perhaps he wanted another home or perhaps someone wanted him! These things happen but I am still very sorry for your sadness...
    Love, Loulou

    ReplyDelete
  4. Foolish? Never. They wrap their paws around your heart very quickly. We're sorry Chatter has not returned. We can only hope that he has found another loving home somewhere else. Purrs....

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is not foolish. And you will continue to look and perhaps even find your kitty. They do go away for a long time sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you cat lovers =^..^=