Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Chatter Got Hurt!


Chatters routine has been pretty much the same every day except yesterday morning. I looked for her early in the morning and she was on my porch table holding her right paw up. I got her pan of food and she barley was able to get up on the chair to eat it. She definitely has injured her right ankle or foot. I pray that she didn't break it. I would not hesitate to take her to the vet but the problem would be how to catch  her in order to take her to the vet. 
She ate and I thought she would go to the other chair and sleep some as is her routine but no, she hobbles off the chair, goes down the cats ramp and slowly wanders off into the woods. Whats all that about !

The cats ramp? I had it made for Little Girl and that will be posted tomorrow. I looked for Chatter last evening when the sun started to go down. Got little done what with my going back and forth from bedroom where my TV and computer are to the living room to look out the large window. No sign of Chatter. I wondered why she would go into the woods and stay their all night with such an injured leg. She can hardly walk so how would she be able to get away from a wild dog, a wild cat, or the coyotes that are their. I wish I could get into my cats heads because of the strange things they do. I really needed another cat to worry about, shame on her....shame on me.

Well I worried for nothing, their she was in her chair this morning. She heard me and saw me in the window. She jumped off the chair, came to the window and just looked at me. I placed her pan of food on the chair and hurried back into the house to watch her get on the chair to eat. She did just fine,  the injured leg didn't even seem to bother her. When she was done eating she jumped off the chair and walked over to her sleeping chair without even a limp, curled herself up in a little ball and went to sleep. Wonderful, life is good.


6 comments:

  1. Well it's another day and Chadder is limping again. She seems to not be able to put any weight on her foot again today, could be she has a weak limb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She may have been bitten or someone may have shot her with a BB gun. Poor baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Katie Isabella using my mom's blog to answer. Sorry. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK HEAVEN!!! I started reading and got so worried about Chadder (Chatter?) that I could hardly finish the blog until I saw that she was safe and not so injured.
    A lovely kitty. Wish she were here to play with instead of that DOGGY that mama's friends bring over all the time. She is sort of cute....

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is Chatter, don't know where I was yesterday, in La La Land I guess or worrying too much about my furry friends.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you cat lovers =^..^=