Tuesday, April 26, 2016

All the kittens are gone.

Email to my daughter that morning.

      
All the kittens are gone.
I'm almost positive that it's not Little Girl's doing. I don't think her milk dried up. It's a long story and I need to do lots of research but......blood was coming from their little rear ends. I just looked at these pictures again and I see that two of the kittens in every picture are not eating. I did not keep checking on her yesterday. They were all quiet and she stayed with them.Don't kittens just keep nursing on their mama all the time when their so new ? I think they do. The one with the tan on it's head was dead when I went into the bathroom. The one with the gray died next. See, those two are not eating. Then the one with the black hair died. The blank one hung on the longest and died at noon. Little Girl sensed something was wrong and then stopped nursing. I have to look all this information up tomorrow. Right now I have a very bad headache from crying all day. I took such good care of my cat and her kittens die.
Gypsy was so neglected and her kittens lived. What a life.
I'll be fine.....Little Girl will be fine. I just need to dote on her a bunch and continue to love her the way I have right along.
Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you cat lovers =^..^=